1. In hiring you don’t only hire for present circumstances but also for future eventualities or realities
2. Systems make growth predictable and consistent. They remove the vagaries of confusion and decision fatigue of future choices.
3. The future of work is the fog: majority of the work online and in the cloud with an offline backup to help in backup and latency.
4. We must remove all barriers to easy, fulfilling and productive work.
5. To be able to scale an enterprise, delegation of authority must be paramount and should be swift and quick.